Does doing your homework take up a lot of your time and effort? Do you find your assignments overwhelming? Well, you are not alone, as every other student struggles with the same issue. However, we don’t want you to struggle any longer. As it is possible to accomplish this daily task effortlessly and efficiently if you keep a few things in mind. We’ve compiled a few suggestions to help make the process easier.
- Work in a comfortable environment- Make sure you sit at a desk where your backbone can be erect so that you can be alert and attentive. Avoid sitting in an uncomfortable posture for long. Never do your homework while sitting on your bed or couch as it will leave you lazy and distracted. Additionally, our brains connect certain habits with spaces. As a result, if you sit at your desk every day to study, that place becomes more conducive to studying, enabling you to do your homework more easily. Use a doubt solver for all subjects so that you can get through your homework swiftly.
- Make a plan- In order to do your homework effectively and efficiently, you must plan and organize everything. It is best if you can organize your schedule right after coming back home from school so that you don’t miss anything. List all your to-dos in one place and make sure that you prioritize that important tasks by placing them on top. If you are planning to take entrance exams like IIT JEE, make sure that you prepare from ncert text books
- Estimate the time you need- Decide how much time you need to spend on your homework collectively. Try to snip off 5-10 mins from every task so that you can challenge yourself to do it quicker. However, don’t be very unrealistic with it as that can demotivate you. Once you estimate the time, note it in your plan and make a schedule accordingly.
- Gather all your supplies- Bouncing off the table for every other stationery now and then is not a good idea as it breaks your flow and slows down your pace. Therefore, once you have your plan ready, gather all the supplies that you might need at once. So that you can do a focused and productive self-study.
- Maintain a record- Record how long it takes you to complete each task and make necessary adjustments to your plan. Don’t get discouraged if it takes a long time, it’s just a process. As you practice this regularly, you become more aware of your pace and capabilities, so that you can improve yourself.
- Be focused- At first, you may not have the time to study, but make sure that you are focused during the entire time you spend studying. Focus has a profound impact on your long-term study quality. It also contributes to developing healthy study habits. Do not use electronic devices because they can be a big distraction for you. If you walk in to get some study material, you might end up spending an hour scrolling. Prior to studying, you should gather all your study material from the internet. There are many maths solver apps that can be used to get solutions for your doubts.
- Reward yourself- Studying continuously compromises your quality and hampers your productivity. Reward yourself with breaks, snacks, and drinks to keep you motivated and going for longer hours. Try to include breaks in your study plan as well. It is proven that taking more breaks increases your productivity and is good for your overall health.